I work with the pediatric population specializing in the evaluation, treatment, and consultation of communication disorders from infancy through childhood in the areas of:
- Social Communication, Social Thinking, & Pragmatic Language
- Speech Articulation & Phonological Disorders
- Language Delays & Disorders
- Reading & Literacy Problems
- Written Language Disorders
- Language & Cognitive Disorders
- Early Intervention
Therapy is most effective when working with the client at their developmental level, and engaging the client in a meaningful and interactive learning process.
Office Locations & Contact Information
9 Pond Lane, Suite 1F
Concord, MA 01742
Click here for directions to Concord.
NESCA: Neuropsychology and Education Services for Children and Adolescents
55 Chapel Street
Newton, MA 02458
Click here for directions to NESCA in Newton.